The following is a simple list of post care instructions. A more detailed list will be given to you at the end of your first appointment
- Keep brow area dry, use post care ointment given at time of procedure for dryness
- Avoid make-up around the brow area for 1 week following procedure
- Do not pick at the dry skin that forms over the brow area
- Avoid excessive sweating for at least 1 week
- Sun and tanning bed exposure will affect the pigment!! Avoid them for 1 week and use sunscreen thereafter
- Do not exfoliate the area around the brows
- Do not use glycolic acid or vitamin A creams around the brow area
- Do not thread or wax the area
- Use a very gentle cleanser for 1 week
- Cover the brows with a thick layer of vaseline before washing your face or showering. Blot excess a vaseline with a soft cloth after drying your face.
- Do not rub or wipe the brow area for 1 week. Blot dry only.